hat hasn’t been directly

Поздравляем! Ваш новый форум создан.
Самое время войти на Ваш форум под зарегистрированным именем и затем войти в "административный раздел" (ссылка внизу), чтобы настроить форум по своему вкусу.
elaine95

hat hasn’t been directly

Сообщение elaine95 » 22 окт 2019, 11:18

It’s widely believed that Buccaneers defensive tackle Gerald McCoy would have to take a hefty pay cut to stay with the team this year http://www.raidersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-isaiah-johnson-jersey , but that hasn’t been directly communicated to McCoy.That’s the word from Rick Stroud of the , who reports that the Bucs have had no discussions with McCoy about reducing the $13 million he is owed for 2019.That’s a surprise, given that the whole issue seems to be that the Bucs no longer think McCoy is worth the kind of money that he was worth when he signed his contract. Perhaps the Bucs are so down on McCoy that they don’t see any point in even asking him to take a pay cut Devin Bush Jersey , because they want him to take a pay cut so steep that they know he’d say no.In that case, they could just cut him now, but they appear to be holding onto him in the hopes that some other team will trade for him. The Browns are reportedly interested. The question is whether any team would trade for McCoy http://www.steelersfootballauthentics.com/diontae-johnson-jersey-authentic , rather than just wait for the Bucs to cut him, which they seem likely to do eventually. Buccaneers head coach Bruce Arians was on hand for the start of Andrew Luck‘s NFL career and he was as surprised as most other people to find out that the quarterback was retiring on Saturday night.Arians was Luck’s first offensive coordinator and spent most of Luck’s rookie season in Indianapolis as the interim head coach while Chuck Pagano was battling cancer. Arians, who has also battled cancer and other serious health issues Justin Layne Jersey , said he knows “it’s really, really hard” to go through the cycle of pain and rehab that Luck described on Saturday night.“I know he’s been struggling with this latest injury but the last time I talked to him, he was still fired up about the year and the team http://www.steelersfootballauthentics.com/benny-snell-jr.-jersey-authentic ,” Arians said, via the . “Knowing his toughness, and his mental toughness Zach Gentry Jersey , this does surprise me. Something has got to be wrong somewhere because I know he loves the game so much. I [broadcast] two of his games last year and he was running off the bus to come say hi and tell me how the team was doing and the young receivers and how excited he was. To see it, that was very disheartening.”Buccaneers quarterbacks coach Clyde Christensen was also in Indianapolis for Luck’s rookie season and said that he knew Luck was “contemplating” retirement recently. He said the news still “knocked the wind” out of him because of how much joy Luck took from playing the game.That joy was nowhere to be found when listening to Luck on Saturday night and his decision has shaken up plenty of people around the league over the last couple of days.

Вернуться в «Первый форум»