Bears kicker Cody Parkey had a rough outing against

Второй форум - можете его удалить или переименовать.
Это ваш сайт - поэтому делайте все, что пожелаете!
zhangzk

Bears kicker Cody Parkey had a rough outing against

Сообщение zhangzk » 12 сен 2019, 11:21

Week 10 when he hit the uprights with four of the kicks he tried in a 34-22 Chicago win.The Bears didn’t bring in anyone to try to take Parkey’s job http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-roquan-smith-jersey , but they did send him to Soldier Field to get in some extra work on the team’s home field before last Sunday night’s game against the Vikings. It paid off with three made field goals and recognition as the NFC’s special teams player of the week.“Rewarding,” Parkey said after the 25-20 Bears win. “Honestly, I try to stay very even-keeled, good or bad. The more I play Womens Eddie Goldman Jersey , the more big kicks I’m going to hit. We try to minimize all the bad stuff that happens. This team did an amazing job today helping me out.”Word this week is that Parkey will continue practicing at Soldier Field ahead of home games, but his next kicks will come indoors as the Bears head to Detroit on Thanksgiving. It’s a two year deal for a player familiar with Dirk Koetter and Mike Mularkey."When both Dirk Koetter and Mike Mularkey joined the Falcons, it was obvious and logical to start connecting players who were familiar with them to the Falcons. There was perhaps no more obvious connection to make than Luke Stocker, a blocking tight end who has played for both coaches Marcus Cooper Jersey , and the Falcons have now signed him.Stocker spent seven years in Tampa Bay and two in Tennessee, overlapping with Koetter (2015-2017) and Mularkey (2017). Like Logan Paulsen before him, he’s a pretty sure-handed receiver who is primarily a blocker, and he’s likely signing on as Atlanta’s nominal #2 tight end and blocking option. His only real competition at the moment is Eric Saubert http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-kyle-fuller-jersey , who hasn’t been able to seize a larger role through his first two seasons. Stocker gives the Falcons a quality blocking option with significant familiarity with the offense Koetter is about to install, with the chops to be an asset for what the team hopes will be a resurgent ground game. We’ll see if Saubert can push for a larger role in the passing game, but for the moment I’d expect Stocker to be Austin Hooper’s clear backup and a man with a good-sized role in this offense. It’s a quality signing.

Вернуться в «Второй форум»