Hue Jackson didn't lose his nerve.

Второй форум - можете его удалить или переименовать.
Это ваш сайт - поэтому делайте все, что пожелаете!
laiyongcai92

Hue Jackson didn't lose his nerve.

Сообщение laiyongcai92 » 07 мар 2019, 09:18

Fired this week by the Browns after winning just three of 40 games in two plus-seasons Jarvis Landry Jersey Elite , Jackson on Friday disputed owner Jimmy Haslam's assertion there was "internal discord" on the coaching staff that made his dismissal 鈥?along with offensive coordinator Todd Haley's 鈥?necessary.Days after being let go, Jackson appeared on ESPN to defend his record, describe regrets and essentially audition for another job.On Monday, Haslam, who has fired four coaches in six years, intimated that in-fighting between Jackson and Haley were at the root of his decision to make a change halfway through the season.Jackson disagreed with his former boss and said he wanted to "set the record straight.""I don't really think it was truly just about internal discord," said Jackson, who went 1-15, 0-15 and 2-5-1 with Cleveland. "I think that's a strong word. I think you have disagreements with coaches 鈥?with Todd, with (defensive coordinator) Gregg Williams, with Amos Jones http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com/jarvis-landry-jersey , who is also the special teams coordinator. I don't think that's internal discord. I think when you look at it, the organization made a decision to go in a different direction."Jackson knows he didn't win nearly enough, and he has some misgiving about the way he handled things. Following a recent loss to Tampa Bay, a frustrated Jackson said he intended to "dive in" and help Haley. Jackson said he was only trying to help, but the comments widened a rift with Haley and sent a shockwave through the team's front office.Jackson feels that ultimately the decision to let him go was to protect rookie quarterback Baker Mayfield, who may finally end the franchise's search for a long-term QB."I think when you really stop to look at it, it's truly really about Baker Mayfield," Jackson said. "I think they want to do everything they can to put him in a situation. You got the first pick of the draft, who I think is going to be a franchise quarterback who is going to be a sensational player, and he's not playing as well. So again, here is a perfect storm to move forward and move on. And I have to respect the decision that they made."Jackson said he was the one who hired Haley White Kevin Zeitler Jersey , who spent the previous six seasons with the Pittsburgh Steelers. Jackson didn't want to relinquish play-calling duties 鈥?he was also Cleveland's offensive coordinator in his first two seasons 鈥?but he felt it would be better if he got help.Jackson now admits he should have never "given away the offense.""I knew that Todd Haley was a proven offensive play-caller, veteran play-caller in our division. Why would you not?" Jackson said of Haley's hiring. "I mean, let's be honest, I knew I was on the clock. You can't be 1-15, 0-16 and think, you know you can go through the season and not win football games. I wanted to surround myself with guys that have done it, and done it at a high level, and Todd Haley was definitely one of those guys."Jackson said he felt it was important to go public with his feelings just days after being fired."I want people to understand 鈥?I'm human just like anybody else," he said. "At the end of the day, I didn't do enough. We didn't do enough to get the job done in Cleveland. So what am I supposed to do? I'm not going to go crawl into a hole and say pull the covers."Jackson knows his 11-44-1 record as a head coach doesn't make him attractive to lead a team."I hope the next opportunity for me is to go back and be a coordinator first and foremost," he said. "Go back and put my name back to where it should be White Damarious Randall Jersey , among some of the best play callers in this league. And then to move forward from there. Cleveland Browns:“Hue Again? Browns set to face former coach Jackson, Bengals” (AP) - “While the Browns relaxed during the bye week, their fired former coach went back to work. Hue Jackson’s got a new gig.”“Browns come back from bye talking about making run to playoffs” (C-T) - “The Browns returned from a week off for the bye full of energy and hope. They felt so refreshed, they even talked about making a run at the playoffs despite their 3-6-1 record.”“Do Cleveland Browns finally have a quarterback worthy of the AFC North?” (Pluto) - “Would you trade Baker Mayfield for Andy Dalton? That thought crossed my mind as the Browns prepare to face Dalton and the Bengals in Cincinnati this weekend.”“Browns looking for 1st road win and more during travel-heavy final stretch” (Browns.com) - “Damarious Randall was a rookie in Green Bay the last time the Browns won a road game. Now, he’s a member of a Browns team trying to end another ugly streak...”NFL:“Injuries: Bucs place TE O.J. Howard (foot/ankle) on IR” (NFL.com) - “The Philadelphia Eagles finally got the good kind of injury news. The team announced Tuesday it activated defensive tackle Tim Jernigan off the non-football injury list.”“Broncos waive veteran cornerback Adam Jones” (ESPN) - “The Denver Broncos waived cornerback Adam Jones on Tuesday. Jones wrote about his exit from the Broncos in an Instagram post Tuesday.”“Rams could do something on their Week 12 bye that no team has done in 80 years” (CBS) - “The Rams could officially clinch the NFC West title this week and for that to happen, they only need one game to go their way...”“NFL continues torrid scoring pace” (PFT) - “But points have come easily in most NFL games this season as the torrid scoring pace continues. The 7,791 points scored through Week 11 is the most in NFL history as are the 895 touchdowns and 570 touchdown passes.” Custom Dallas Cowboys Jerseys

Вернуться в «Второй форум»