San Francisco 49ers Customized Jerseys

Второй форум - можете его удалить или переименовать.
Это ваш сайт - поэтому делайте все, что пожелаете!
huangjian123

San Francisco 49ers Customized Jerseys

Сообщение huangjian123 » 14 май 2019, 09:36

Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald was sidelined by a hamstring injury on Sunday Blue Jordan Scarlett Jersey , and Detroit Lions cornerback Darius Slay, Denver Broncos right tackle Jared Veldheer and New England Patriots safety Patrick Chung were among a group of players diagnosed with concussions.Fitzgerald got hurt in the second half of Arizona's 34-0 loss at the Los Angeles Rams. The 35-year-old Fitzgerald finished with three receptions for 28 yards.Slay left Detroit's 30-27 loss at San Francisco in the third quarter. Jimmy Garoppolo finished with 206 yards passing and two touchdowns for the 49ers.Veldheer departed in the second half of Denver's 20-19 win over Oakland. The 31-year-old Veldheer was acquired in a trade with Arizona in March.New England also lost defensive end Trey Flowers to a concussion. Flowers was injured in the first quarter of the Patriots' 31-20 loss at Jacksonville when he collided with teammate Keionta Davis. Chung was injured in the second half.Jaguars left tackle Cam Robinson and receiver Donte Moncrief departed with left knee injuries. Moncrief caught a touchdown pass on Jacksonville's opening drive.New York Jets tight end Neal Sterling and Carolina Panthers safety Da'Norris Searcy also were sidelined by concussions.New Orleans defensive tackle Sheldon Rankins left in the fourth quarter of the Saints' 21-18 victory over Cleveland after taking a hit to the head. He said after the game his facemask was pushed into his nose but he did not have a concussion.The Rams had to scramble after kicker Greg Zuerlein was sidelined by a groin injury. They were successful on three 2-point conversions, and punter Johnny Hekker made a 20-yard field goal in the second quarter and an extra point in the fourth.The injuries are piling up for the defending Super Bowl champion Eagles. Running back Jay Ajayi (back), receiver Mike Wallace (ankle) and tackle Jason Peters (quad) left in the first half of Sunday's 27-21 loss at Tampa Bay. Ajayi returned at the start of the second half, finishing with 23 yards rushing on seven carries.Philadelphia already was without receiver Alshon Jeffery and running back Darren Sproles due to injuries.Minnesota lost starting right tackle Rashad Hill to a right ankle injury in the third quarter of its 29-29 tie with Green Bay. Hill was helped off the field and then carted to the locker room after getting to the sideline. TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — If the Carolina Panthers are going to pull out of a frustrating tailspin, they’ll have to do it without three-time Pro Bowl tight end Greg Olsen.Olsen re-injured his right foot during Sunday’s 24-17 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the latest blow to the 33-year-old’s bid to return to form after having surgery to repair the same foot last season.“I ruptured my plantar fascia. The plantar fascia on the bottom of my foot popped. It’s just something we’ve dealt with since I’ve come back Blue Torrey Smith Jersey ,” said Olsen, who limped off the field early in the second quarter.“Since I’ve come back, I’ve dealt with a variety of pain and whatever in my foot. … Today, that plantar just finally had enough,” Olsen added. “It kind of just ruptured on me. … That first play of the second quarter, I just came out of my stance and I just knew right away what happened. It popped pretty good on me.”It’s Olsen’s third injury to same foot. He missed nine games last season with a broken foot and had surgery but returned to play.Then, he re-broke it this year, did not have surgery and came back quickly. Now Torrey Smith Jersey 2019 , it appears his season is over.“It’s just been obviously a very frustrating two seasons now,” said Olsen, who had one catch for 13 yards against the Bucs.“It was actually getting pretty good as far as the bone was concerned. I developed some soft-tissue stuff over the course of the last six or seven weeks and dealt with it, and tried to keep it at bay as best we could,” the tight end added. “It’s just kind of one of those things that it’s just a matter of time. … It just kind of had enough.”Coach Ron Rivera called Olson’s injury “tough” but did not speculate about the outlook for the 12th-year pro.“We’ll see,” Rivera said. “Again, we’ll let the doctors determine that situation for us.”Olsen didn’t want to look ahead, either.“It’s tough. I think we’ve gotten about as much as we could’ve ever asked out of this foot in its current state Blue Shaq Thompson Jersey ,” Olsen said. “To go 10 years and not really have anything and then one little injury now will stall me for a good part of two seasons is frustrating. I can still play at a high level. It just hasn’t been in the plans right now.”Sunday’s loss was Carolina’s fourth straight following a 6-2 start.Olsen, who has 27 receptions for 291 yards and four touchdowns, said he doesn’t know what’s holding the team back.“I’m probably not the guy to ask right now,” said Olsen, who missed three games earlier this season because of his foot.Rivera said there’s only one way to get back on track: win.“At the end of the day, you give yourself a chance and fight to the very end. You can look at it, the last few games we have played have come down to the last opportunities we had had, whether it be on offense or defense Shaq Thompson Jersey 2019 ,” Rivera said.“You just have to make a play. That is unfortunately something we haven’t been able to do right now,” the coach added. “We have not been able to make a play when it matters.”The Panthers haven’t won since beating Tampa Bay 42-28 on Nov. 4.Cam Newton conceded that after winning six of eight to begin the season, he never would have imagined the Panthers sitting at .500 a month later.“But, hey, we put ourselves in this situation,” Newton said, “and we have to get ourselves out.”

Вернуться в «Второй форум»