www.Packersjerseyproshop.com

Второй форум - можете его удалить или переименовать.
Это ваш сайт - поэтому делайте все, что пожелаете!
elaine95

www.Packersjerseyproshop.com

Сообщение elaine95 » 29 авг 2019, 06:41

The APC Podcast: What’s in the cards for the Packers in 2018? The episode of the APC Podcast that we’ve been eagerly awaiting is here. Although Zach is unavailable Jace Sternberger Jersey 2019 , friend of show Jamie Ross stopped by to talk with Alex and Ben and give the guys a tarot card reading to preview the Green Bay Packers’ 2018 season. Jamie’s readings in previous years have been somewhat vague and open to interpretation, but this year’s seems to have a little more specificity, with topics like the rookies, changes on offense, and more coming into focus.Click here to access the episode at Blog Talk Radio.To stay up to date on the latest from us Color Rush Jace Sternberger Jersey , follow the show on Twitter @theAPCpod. As always, remember to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, via RSS, or on our BlogTalkRadio page to get the show delivered straight to your ears.If you like what we’re doing, please give us a rating on iTunes! It’s the best way to boost our profile and attract even more Packer fans to the conversation.Have ideas or questions? You can email the show at theAPCpodcast@gmail.comJoin the conversation on Twitter:Alex: @AlexPetakasZach: @ZachRapportBen: @BenFoldy Luke Getsy returns to the Packers staff as their quarterbacks coach Cheap Jace Sternberger Jersey , charged with coaching Aaron Rodgers. The much debated question, though, is whether Rodgers is receptive to coaching?Getsy, who served as the offensive coordinator at Mississippi State last season, seems to have no doubt.“Absolutely. I have no question about that Jace Sternberger Jersey Womens ,” Getsy said, via Rob Demovsky of ESPN. “I think he’s as big of a competitor as I’ve ever been around. He has that desire to win more than anybody I’ve been around. I think whatever you want to call coaching, I think it’s delivering the message, being consistent and holding people accountable to that message, and he wants that as much as anybody.”Rodgers Jace Sternberger Green Bay Packer , 35, had the second-lowest completion percentage of his career in 2018 at 62.3. His 25 touchdown passes were the fewest of any of the nine seasons Rodgers has played at least 15 games. And after eight of 10 seasons with a passer rating above 100, Rodgers has had passer ratings of 97.2 and 97.6 the past two seasons.The Packers are confident Getsy can help Rodgers get back to an MVP level.New coach Matt LaFleur said he reached out to Rodgers, among others in the building, before deciding on a quarterbacks coach. “Everybody gave [Getsy] a thumbs up Jace Sternberger Jersey 2019 ,” LaFleur said.

Вернуться в «Второй форум»