franchise-tagged last month after completin

Второй форум - можете его удалить или переименовать.
Это ваш сайт - поэтому делайте все, что пожелаете!
elaine95

franchise-tagged last month after completin

Сообщение elaine95 » 29 авг 2019, 09:06

Matt Weston and Kenneth discuss the tackles entering the 2019 NFL Draft"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁旴attle Red RadioReal Womens Alfred Blue Jersey , Actual, Thought-Provoking Texans Analysis2019 NFL DraftHouston Texans Podcast: 2019 NFL Draft Tackle Talkin’ New,8commentsMatt Weston and Kenneth discuss the tackles entering the 2019 NFL DraftCDTShareTweetShareShareHouston Texans Podcast: 2019 NFL Draft Tackle Talkin’ James Snook-USA TODAY SportsWe’re on the way there. I’ve watched the 2019 NFL Draft tackle prospects. So has Kenneth. And together we discuss Kaleb McGary differences Womens D.J. Reader Jersey , Andre Dillard pass protection, our favorite tackles, which tackle Houston should target Womens Tashaun Gipson Jersey , and when they should. Please drop us a question or two for tonight’s show. We love them. I live off them. This is Kenneth’s first time. Please. I’m begging you. If not, we are just going to talk about old flames. We record at 9:00 p.m. CDT. SUBSCRIBE BELOW.The direct is here. The embedded player will be below.MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE:You can subscribe on iTunes here.You can subscribe on Android/Google here. You can subscribe/listen on Spotify here.You can subscribe/listen on Stitcher here.Please subscribe and write a lovely review that gives us that three stars out of five rating we deserve. Keep that in mind when you download the episode this week. I’m trying to buy some kombucha. A happy gut is a happy heart.Thanks for staying awhile and listening. Enjoy the show while you do whatever it is that you do. Expect the expected."Jadeveon Clowney was franchise-tagged last month after completing his fifth NFL season and playing out his rookie contract. This staved off a contract extension without the Texans having to worry about another team waltzing on in and picking him up. Clowney and the Texans are reportedly far apart on agreeing to a new deal, though a reasonable person would expect the contract to look something like the one DeMarcus Lawrence just signed Will Fuller V Jersey White , a deal with an annual average salary of $20 million over five years. Yet it doesn’t sound like that’s close to happening.As a result, Clowney is doing what every player who doesn’t want to play under the tag does—skip out and ignore offseason workouts, organized team activities Whitney Mercilus Jersey White , and perhaps even training camp.Hopefully this gets worked out soon. Clowney is integral to the team’s success and the ongoing trade rumors, especially leading up to the 2019 NFL Draft, are unbearable.

Вернуться в «Второй форум»